In our school we take pride in the following traditions:
- We are friendly with one another in and outside the school.
- We keep the dignity in our speech and behavior.
- We are proud to be courteous.
- We are always ready to share the common work assigned to us.
- We proudly practice the good gestures of respecting our parents, teachers and elders. We rise from our sitting and greet them whenever we meet them. We admire that their blessing is the most precious pearl in our life.
- We always respect and love the beauty of our school and we promise to preserve it.
- We believe in the concept, “Cleanliness is next to Godliness”. We keep our surroundings clean and tidy.
- We always drop waste papers, wrappers or any other waste materials in the waste bins. We friendly inform or remind one another to follow this good gesture.
- We also pick up such things are found in our surroundings, even if dropped by others.
- We keenly observe our parents, teachers, and our elders, and learn the good manners and practice them at home, school and where ever we move.
- We immediately inform or report any damage to any public properties or any unlawful/suspicious gestures.
- We know that these are trifles. But trifles make perfection and perfection is not a trifle.