- Staff are at all times encouraged to have a creative dialogue with the students with a view to create a mutually fruitful study environment.
- Use of technology to improve teaching-learning-process.
- Study tours are organized from time to time.
- Extra classes are held as and when necessary to augment general study.
- Teachers are discouraged from taking tuitions.
- Students are encouraged to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Parents are encouraged to meet the concerned teachers with prior information to know about the progress of the child.
- Usage of English language is emphasized and good manners are promoted.
- The school follows a comprehensive method of evaluation of the students’ progress by way of written and oral tests, project work, assignments and field studies.
The school is adequately staffed with experienced teachers who are fully conversant with their teaching subjects. The school goes great lengths to provide training to staff to ensure they are well-versed with the latest teaching methods.
English, Gujarati, Hindi, Science, Sanskrit, Moral Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Art, General Knowledge, Music, Dance, Physical Education, Social Science, Accountancy, Statistics, Organization of Commerce, Economics, S.P. & C.C.
Emphasis on all-round development through the Expression of Talents, Annual Function, presentations in the School Assembly, participation in various competitions for the children to develop their talents.
At St. Mary’s School, the children are encouraged and guided to express themselves during the Annual Parent’s Day, Annual Sports Day, Annual Science, Art & Craft Show etc. Their wonderful talents are appreciated and honoured during these occasions.
Children at various age levels get a number of chances to participate in different competitions at local, district, state and national levels. These include Talent Search Exams, Environmental Awareness Exams, Dance, Quiz and Literary Competitions.